Yeah! Spring has finally arrived which means we are getting closer to my favorite season….summer! With so many events to do in Charlotte this weekend; there is no reason you should be in the house. Comedy Shows, Festivals, Go-Go Bands, Concerts, event Shopping….Check out the list below! Hope to see you out somewhere.
Saturday, March 25th
- Think-N-Paint gives children ages 7-15 an opportunity to use paint, color and illustration to express and record their feelings. Activities are fun and interactive.
- While March 21st is National Single Parent Day join us on the 25th (Saturday) at the Conversation Peace for our first annual Single Parent Forum.
- Charlotte’s Nuv Yug India Fest will be held during the weekend of March 25-26. Over 100 groups will present a dazzling array of dance and music program!
- Join Deltas of Charlotte Foundation on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at the Ladies Day Out Vendor Extravaganza. The event is FREE and open to the public.
Sunday, March 26th
- Spring Fling Pop Up Shop…Come check out some unique and carefully curated pieces and enjoy yummy food while supporting our local artisans & businesses.
- Come out to sip, shop and celebrate sisterhood! We will have accessories, skin care, body butters, wellness products, lip color and express manicures.